Students should access Schoology using their school email address to "Sign in with Google". This is the same process used by students to log in to their Chromebooks.
Parents are encouraged to create their own account by using the Parent Access Code which is typically provided by the school when students begin 9th grade. If you have misplaced your Parent Access Code, please email Mr. Murray at email@example.com.
For help with how to navigate Schoology, please see the videos and handout below.
- Getting Started on Schoology for Parents (PDF)
- Using the Schoology iOS App as a Parent (Video)
- Using the Schoology iOS App as a Student (Video)
- Schoology Parent Accounts vs. Student Accounts (Video)
- How to Upload Assignments to Schoology (Video)
- How to log in and navigate Schoology (Video)