Parking and Work Permits
How to Obtain a Work Permit:
1. Download and complete the Work Permit Application Form.
2. Bring the completed form to the HS Main Office along with one of the acceptable age verification documents that are listed on the application.
3. Your work permit will be issued by the HS office on the day you provide the two documents listed above.
How to Obtain a Parking Permit:
1. Complete and submit the digital, 2022-23 CVHS Student Parking Permit Application Form. In order to submit, images or PDFs of driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance must be uploaded.
2. Drop off check or money order made payable to CVSD in the amount of $10 to the CVHS main office.
3. Your parking permit will be issued by the HS office once your application is verified and your payment is received. Parking permits will be available for pickup starting on August 15, 2022.