Naviance is a web-based software platform that provides students with a variety of features, including college research and matching tools, course planning, career assessments, and personality tests, and surveys to help students connect what they are doing in school to what they would like to do once they complete their education.
Naviance provides additional functionality to School Counselors to track the progress of individual students, communicate and collaborate with students and families, or create reports on their entire student population. Additionally, Naviance’s integration with "The Common Application" facilitates the submission of college applications, as well as online submission of transcripts, school forms and recommendations through Naviance eDocs.
Naviance helps students reach their goals by developing skills critical for college, career, and life.
- Visit the Naviance Website (Same for students and parents) https://student.naviance.com/
- Choose: "I need to register"
- Use a Registration Code:
- Your Student’s school ID# followed by MO (mother)
- or Your Student's school ID# followed by FA (father)
- Follow directions to set up as view-only parent account