Report a Safety Concern
Faculty, staff, students, parents, and the community are encouraged to report concerns using any of of our reporting mechanisms. If you see something, say something!
- For emergencies which require immediate assistance, please dial 911 and speak to a dispatcher.
- Students and families are encouraged to discuss concerns with a trusted adult. The school police and resource officers are listed below, and CVSD teachers, counselors and principals are always available in person or via phone and email as well.
Officer Bill Oslick
Middle & High School
Officer Matt Abel
Officer Dan Elway
- Safe2Say: Pennsylvania's anonymous reporting system
- Website: https://www.safe2saypa.org/tip/
- Phone: 1-844-SAF2SAY (1-844-723-2729)
- Mobile App: Available for iOS and Android devices